A noseless triathlon bike saddle with extra-long strong, lightweight Kium alloy rails allowing for a perfect aero riding position.
The extra long light, strong Kium alloy rail on this model allows for maximum adjustment fore and aft to promote the perfect aero riding position.
The Transiro Mistica’s new channel design enables better weight distribution across sit bones and the new seamless, friction-free nose construction delivers improved riding comfort, while an extra grippy material provides maximum riding stability.
With a carbon reinforced nylon shell and featuring a redesigned carriage kit that’s more versatile and easy to install. Available in regular and large size.
- Shell: Carbon reinforced Nylon
- Rails: Kium
- Cover: thermowelded Microtex
- Lenght: 24cm - UCI legal
- Carriage Kit: cage holder, CO2 charge, inflator and tube
- Integrated Clip System compatible
- Regular size
- Dimensions: 241x135 mm
- Weight: 235 g
- Nose: 55 mm with Front Transition Hook
- Large size
- Dimensions: 241x141mm
- Weight: 245 g
- Nose: 65 mm with Front Transition Hook